Documents & Links:
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
CERTIFICATES OF RECOGNITION
- Citizen’s Academy Certificates
- Robb Birch
- Tim Cox
- Mary Jackson
- Eldon Morgan
- Angela Thomas
- Letter from Chamber of Commerce-Sally Pennington
- Faithful Friends Letter of Thanks – Public Works
- Letter of thanks from a Citizen - Parks
- Fausett Greenhouse, Inc.
- Bill 2019-934: Canvassing the returns of the Municipal Election held Tuesday, April 2, 2019 …1st Reading.
- Bill 2019-934: Canvassing the returns of the Municipal Election held Tuesday, April 2, 2019 …2nd & 3rd Readings…under emergency measure.
- Bill 2019-935: Canvassing the returns of the Municipal Election for the Use Tax held Tuesday, April 2, 2019 …1st Reading.
- Bill 2019-935: Canvassing the returns of the Municipal Election for the Use Tax held Tuesday, April 2, 2019 …2nd & 3rd Readings…under emergency measure.
- Resolution Bill No. 2019-09: MoDOT-TDD
ADMINISTER OATH OF OFFICE TO NEWLY ELECTED COUNCILMEN
ELECTION OF MAYOR (Conducted by the City Clerk)
ELECTION OF MAYOR PRO TEMPORE (Conducted by the Mayor)
- Chamber of Commerce Proposal
- Bill No. 2019-930: Budget Amdt-FD
- CBT Bank Loan Agreements – Golf
- Pool Painting Purchase - Parks
- STP Grant - Allgeier Martin & Assoc. Agreement
- Box Hangar Project – Sponsor Certifications
- Discussion on Bill No. 2018 – 898: Alcohol License
- Discussion on Res. Bill No. 2019-04 Res. 174-2019: Leak Adj. Policy
APPOINTMENTS AND VACANCIES
- Airport Industrial Development Board: One – 3 year vacancy
- Board of Adjustments (Zoning): One - 5 year vacancies and three - 5 year vacancies for alternates
- Board of Appeals: None
- Neosho Newton Council Library Board: None
- Economic Development Sales Tax Committee: None
- Enhanced Enterprise Zone Board: None
- Ethics Board: One– 2 year vacancy
- Golf Course Board: One -
- Historic District Commission: One – 3 year vacancy for Downtown Neosho Property Owner
- LOI – Jeff Jones
- Appoint a Chairman
REPORT OF CITY OFFICERS
- Financial Department –March Financials
- Cash Balances Summary March 2019
- Cash Balances Chart March 2019
- March 2019 Budget Status
- March 2019 Fund Balance
- March FY2019 Investment Account
- March FY2019 Master Account Bank Reconciliation
- Sales Tax Five Year Average April 2019
- Sales Tax Received April FY2019
- Section 610.021(1) RSMo,... Legal actions, causes of action or litigation involving a public governmental body and any confidential or privileged communications between public governmental body or its representatives and its attorneys.
- Section 610.021 (3) RSMo…Hiring, firing, disciplining or promoting an employee of a public governmental body.
ADJOURN: Representatives of the news media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting: Cheyenne Wright, City Clerk, 203 E. Main, Neosho, Missouri, (417-451-8050).