Documents & Links:
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
Posted 5:00 December 31st, 2020
Notice is hereby given that the Neosho City Council will meet in regular session on Tuesday, January 5th, 2021 at 7:00 p.m., in the Council Chambers at City Hall 203 East Main Street, Neosho, Missouri.
The Council Meeting is available to watch via ZOOM by using the Webinar ID: 813 7777 5001
OR the link provided here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81377775001
NEOSHO CITY COUNCIL
The agenda of this meeting includes:
OPENING PRAYER & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF AGENDA & CONSENT AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MEETING MINUTES:
- Bill No. 2020-1012 Amending C-2 General Business District
- Bill No. 2020-1018 C-3 Commercial Business District
- Bill No. 2020-1030 Rezoning Request for Taylor Asset Management Cash/Garland Douglas
- Bill No. 2020-1031 Request for Annexation of 1062 Baxter Street for James and Rhonda Ely
- Bill No. 2020-1032 Request for Annexation of 18732 Hwy 59 South for Elaine Walker Trust
- Bill No. 2020-1036 Empire Electric Easement Relocation Request
- Bill No. 2021- 01: Branco Agreement for the Golf Course Restroom Project
- Bill No. 2021- 02: Newton County Central Dispatch Contract
- Bill No. 2021- 03: Special Obligation Refunding Bonds Bond Documents
- Liberty Utilities Amendment to the Contract
- 4-Way Stop Request at Skyline Drive and Northwest Blvd.
- TDD Election
- YMCA Soccer Discussion
- Use Tax Discussion
- Alliance Water Resources Renewal Discussion
APPOINTMENTS AND VACANCIES
- Events Board (3 Vacancies for Resident; 3 Vacancies for County)
- Paul Richardson submitted a letter of interest.
- Lynn Otey submitted a letter of interest.
- Janet Penn submitted a letter of interest.
- Kathi Pellegrin submitted a letter of interest.
- Golf Course Board (1 Vacancy for Resident)
- Ask for the Removal of Chris Yokely due to missing more than three meetings of the Board
- Letter of Interest from Richard Clemons
- Letter of Interest from Mike Swartz
- Parks and Recreation Board (2 Vacancies for Resident; 1 Vacancy for City Limits/County)
- Letter of Resignation from Angie Leach
- Letter of Resignation from Michael Selgeby
- Letter of Interest from Jeremy Fregia-Neosho Resident
- Letter of Interest from Brent Scott-Neosho Resident
- Letter of Interest from Doug Addy-Newton County Resident
- Letter of Interest from Joe Birner
REPORT OF CITY OFFICERS
- Section 610.021 (2) RSMo…Leasing, purchase or sale of real estate by a public governmental body where public knowledge of the transaction might adversely affect the legal consideration, therefore.
ADJOURN: Representatives of the news media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting: Cheyenne Wright, City Clerk, 203 E. Main, Neosho, Missouri (417-451-8050).