Council Meetings are held:
- The First and Third Tuesday of Every Month at 7 p.m.
- Neosho City Hall Council Chambers
203 E. Main St.
Neosho, MO 64850
Visitor’s Business at City of Neosho Council Meetings
Effective immediately, it shall be the policy of the City of Neosho, to allow Visitor Business by the following method:
- A letter will be submitted to the Neosho City Clerk, 203 E Main St, Neosho, MO 64850 or email cwright@neoshomo NO LATER than the Friday prior to a regularly scheduled Council Meeting. These meetings are held at 7 p.m. the first and third Tuesday of every month.
- The letter/email shall include the name of the person that will speak, along with their home address and phone number.
- The letter/email shall include the subject of what is requested for presentation before Council and a short summary of the topic to be presented.
The City Council consists of five members elected at large by the voters of the city for 3-year terms. The City Council selects one of its members to serve as mayor, who chairs City Council meetings and serves as the spokesperson for the City Council. The City Council also selects a member to serve as mayor pro tem, who assumes mayoral responsibilities in the mayor’s absence.
First Elected: April 2019
William J.P. Doubek
First Elected : April 2016
First Elected: April 2010
First Elected: June 2020