The purpose of this position is to provide quality service and products at the golf course facilities by assisting in the operations of the City’s pro shop and concessions on a part time basis.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED
Reports to the Pro Shop Manager. Exercises no supervision.
EXAMPLES OF IMPORTANT RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES—Important responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Operates pro shop and concessions.
- Stocks all pro shop and concession products.
- Accounts for Pro Shop and Concessions revenue.
- Helps maintain the storage area for all supplies.
- Monitors updates and complies with Health Department codes.
- Ensures that concession items are not past their expiration date.
- Cleaning of main office and pro shop.
- Performs other duties as assigned from Pro Manager
- Basic mathematics.
- MS Office applications.
- Time Management.
- Health Department codes and regulations.
- Golf rules and regulations.
- Conduct research about Health Department regulations.
- Work with the public.
- Work alone without direct supervision.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING GUIDELINES
High School diploma or equivalent.
Work is performed in an office setting amid normal conditions of dust, odors, fumes, and noises and involves a considerable amount of public contact. Position may entail walking, standing, bending, or crouching for extended periods of time and lifting or moving moderate to heavy product.
Tools and Equipment
Computer, calculator, copier, cooking equipment, cash registers, coolers, ice machines, phone, printer
- Will be subject to background investigation and possible consumer credit reporting investigation.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Must be available nights and weekends.
Contact : Please return employment applications to:
Neosho City Hall
203 E. Main St.
Neosho, MO 64850
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled