CITY OF NEOSHO
SEASONAL- GREENS/MAINTENANCE CREW MEMBER
The purpose of this position is to provide outside seasonal support to the Neosho Golf Course.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXCERCISED
Receives supervision from the Golf Course Grounds Maintenance Supervisor and/or Lead Greenskeeper. Exercises no supervision.
EXAMPLES OF IMPORTANT RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES - Important responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Early morning set up of golf course for daily play.
- Mow, trim, and remove any limb, debris, or trash from the golf course.
- Rake bunkers and cut cups.
- Place water coolers on golf course daily.
- Routine maintenance on ball washers.
- Assist with watering and irrigation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Basic maintenance and equipment operation.
- Safety Procedures
- Mowing and weed eating.
- Regularly work in extreme temperatures such as heat or cold from working outside, along with exposure to moderate to loud noise from using mowers or other equipment.
- Ability to adjust work schedule for emergency weather conditions.
- Bending, stooping, and Lifting up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Operate equipment in a safe and effective manner.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations of the Golf Course.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING GUIDELINES
High School diploma or equivalent. Current students will be considered. Landscape or other golf course experience preferred but not required. Will train the right applicant.
- Will be subject to background investigation.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Will be subject to random substance abuse testing.
CITY OF NEOSHO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Contact : How to Apply:
Visit our website at www.neoshomo.org to download an application and return to City Hall. Address: 203 E. Main St. Neosho, MO 64850. Only individuals who submit an employment application will be considered for the position. If you have questions or need assistance, call Human Resources at City Hall: 417-451-8050.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled