City of Neosho Online Pay
Please select one of the Sub-Menus to the left-hand side of this page. You can choose to make a payment for the following:
- Water / Waste Water
- Municipal Court
- Licensing / City Hall
By selecting one of the payment links below, you will be leaving the City of Neosho website and will be automatically transferred to a site managed by providers of credit services. For Municipal Court payments you will connect to a site managed by mo.gov and payments will be noted on statements as JetPay. For City Water/Wastewater payments you will connect to a site managed by AffiniPay offering online bill payment services. You can reference the PRIVACY policies for these sites at each location in reference to how your information is used to process transactions.
You may be required to register with the Service Providers in order to activate an account .
By clicking the link below, you also agree to the Service Terms.
*** Important Information ***
- City of Neosho Water/Wastewater payments made online after 3:00 p.m. will be applied at the beginning of the next business day.
- For Water/Wastewater Payments you will need your Account Number. To ensure that payment is applied to the correct billing, double check you account number, once entered and the Service Address should match the address on the utility bill.
- Water/Wastewater bills are mailed the last business day of each month.
- Water/Wastewater payments are due on the 15th of each month.
- Shutoff Notices are mailed on the 16th of each month.
Fiscal Year 2020 License Forms
- FY 2020 Business License Application
- FY 2020 Contractor License Application
- FY 2020 Liquor License Application
- FY 2020 Security Service Form
- FY 2020 Fireworks License Application
- FY 2020 Solicitor/Peddler License
- Customer Service Request Form
- 10K License and Permit Bond
- General Liability Insurance(25K BI and 25K Property)
- Work Comp Insurance
For more information or to Submit your application email Megan Scott, License & Accounting Clerk, City of Neosho, email@example.com
Current Contractors List Adobe Reader must be installed to open the Applications above. Get Adobe Reader here: